Sovereign Duty Returns and Refunds Policy
Sovereign Duty, Liberty First and KrisAnne Hall want you to be 100% totally satisfied and delighted with your purchase and use of the Sovereign Duty E-Commerce Store. There are a couple of important things you need to keep in mind as you use our store.
Standard Policy – Physical Products Sold on Sovereign Duty
- All purchase items are FOB point of origin. This means that as soon as we have shipped your item that you are the owner.
- All sales are final and we guarantee that you’ll receive your purchase as a new item and free of any defects.
- After receipt of your purchase you have 14 calendar days from the date of purchase to return it to us. Before returning we ask that you get in touch with our office using the contact form to let us know in what manner your item was defective.
- Defective items will be replaced once they have been returned by you and received by us. There are no cash refunds.
- None of the above applies to any purchases made from a 3rd party such as Amazon.
Standard Policy – Digital Products Sold on Sovereign Duty
- Digital products are sold as a download or streamed and all sales are final. No refunds are made.
- If you have problems with a link we’ve sent we will correct or help you access the material
- We do our best to assure that we use technology that is compatible with all modern digital devices using either your smart phone, desktop, or tablet.
- Use of extremely outdated technology by you may jeopardize your ability to access the material and we provide no warranties regarding digital media compatibility with ancient technology.
Shipping Your Defective Item to Us
- Items agreed upon to be defective should be returned in appropriate packaging and mailed to our distribution office that we will provide you as part of the process.
- Postage for the return of the defective items will provided for based on the presentation of your postal receipt.
- Upon receipt of your defective item we will replace your item or items at no charge to you and inform you of the shipping method and the tracking number.
- We do not offer refunds on physical or digital items, but we are happy to replace items deemed to be defective.
- The only exception to this is if an order for a physical item was placed in error. For example, you mistakenly order 10 when you meant to order only 1. There are times when flexibility and reason is called for and we are happy to make the appropriate accommodations.